Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

Simplifying!!!!

All of this technology is supposed to be helpful and some days, like today, it just makes me CRAZY!!!!
Just got the new I phone 5 and I love it , don't get me wrong, but my contacts are now out of control. At the Verizon store it really took a long time for them to transfer my contacts and now I know why. I have contact overload! Every email, Facebook and phone number contact I have ever saved is now on my phone and I-pad-all separately. I purchased the .99 app to help consolidate them and still have had to go through them and combine and delete like crazy. Completing this daunting task has made me realize that it is time to simplify everything. I am going to group all of my contact emails and only send things to those that wish to receive it. I am going to go through my own email and unsubscribe from all of the junk emails that I myself receive-just getting through my daily emails is a full time job anymore! I feel more liberated already. Now maybe I won't feel quite so bogged down with all of this supposedly helpful technology :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment